For superior worker comfort, strength and durability.
MicroGuard MP Lab Coats utilize state-of-the-art lamination technology to combine a soft, non-woven fabric with a microporous film. This results in a fabric with a superior liquid barrier, better particulate barrier, stronger tear resistance and less lint than other fabrics. MicroGuard MP is an excellent alternative to TYVEK, KleenGuard A40 and MicroMax. Comfortable fabric lets moisture vapor escape to keep wearer more comfortable vs many other fabrics. Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use.
View Spec Sheet
- Front snap closures are easy to secure
- No pockets, elastic wrists for snug, secure fit, folded collar
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use
- High Moisture Vapor Transmission rate keeps your people cool and comfortable
- Well-designed garment provides worker comfort and a lower cost-in-use due to fewer rip-outs
- Tested for several industrial chemicals
- Fabric passes ASTM F1670 testing for blood penetration
- Lab Work
- Food Processing
- Medical Work
- Pet Care
- Chemical handling
- Asbestos abatement sites