Business to Business Credit Terms
PalmFlex's B2B program allows qualifying businesses and government agencies to use net 30 day terms rather than credit cards to expedite the order process. In consideration for extending credit to you and your company, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of the PalmFlex credit policy:
- The minimum purchase amount to open an account is $200.
- Terms are net 30 days.
- You will receive an individual invoice for every order you submit.
- Your invoice is your primary billing document.
- You agree to pay PalmFlex Inc. any reasonable costs associated with the collection of all past due amounts from you or your company, including collection agency and attorney fees.
- You authorize PalmFlex Inc. and any of its employees to investigate the information you have provided on your credit application and to contact your credit references.
- While credit limits will vary from company to company, we may increase your credit limit or reduce it depending on several factors which will include purchasing activity and payment history.
- We do not monitor your account for unauthorized use by your employees. If your account is in good standing, and if a representative from your company places an order, it will be processed.
- Mail payments to PalmFlex Inc., 3201 NE 105th St, Seattle, WA 98125
We welcome official purchase orders from federal, state and city agencies, educational institutions and hospitals, for business use. Simply fax your purchase order to us at 425-883-1230.
We will send you:
1) The merchandise to the shipping address that you specify.
2) A confirmation of your order by email or phone.
3) An invoice (please pay from invoice as we do not send out statements).
Please fill out a credit application and email the completed form to email@example.com or fax it to 425-883-1230. WA customers should include a copy of your tax exemption certificate.
For our B2B page click here