For optimal comfort and performance, finding the right work glove and disposable glove size is a must. Here are some of our brand-specific sizing charts. If you don't see the brand you're looking for, please refer to the general sizing chart below. We've also included a step-by-step guide below to measuring your glove size.
Brand-Specific Sizing Charts
|Ironclad||Majestic||Mechanix||PIP||Safety Zone||West Chester||Youngstown|
General Sizing Chart
|To find your glove size, measure around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.|
|Men's Sizing ||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|In Inches||6.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 8.5||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10.5||10.5 - 11.5||11.5 - 12.5|
|Women's Sizing ||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|In Inches||6 - 6.5||6.5 - 7||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||-|
Step-By-Step Glove Sizing Process
Comfort should be a priority when shopping for work gloves or disposable gloves. Gloves will only fit well and feel comfortable if you have the right size. Glove sizing can be a little more complicated than you might expect, so to help you measure glove size accurately, here’s a step-by-step guide to follow.
Measure around the hand at the
fullest part (exclude thumb).
Measure from the tip of the middle
finger to the base of the hand.
When determining glove size, you want to find a specific inch number. Here’s how to find your glove sizing inch number:
- Measure around. Wrap a fabric tape measure around the widest part of your hand. When measuring for glove size, you should always use your dominant hand — your right hand if you’re right-handed and left if left-handed. The tape measure should wrap over the top of your hand and across your palm at its widest point. Record the size of your hand at this point in inches.
- Measure lengthwise. Once you’ve measured around, it’s time to measure lengthwise. Spread your hand and fingers and place the tape measure at the tip of your middle finger. Then stretch the tape measure down to the base of your hand, holding it taut where your wrist begins. Again, record the length of your hand at this point in inches.
- Choose the larger number and round up. Now you have two figures in inches. It’s time to choose the larger figure and round up. For example, the measurement around your hand may be 5½ inches, and the lengthwise measurement of your hand may be 6¾ inches. In this case, you would take the 6¾ figure and round up to 7. That means your glove size is a 7.
- Convert as needed. Many manufacturers size gloves by extra small, small, medium, large and extra-large instead of by numbers. If this is the case for the gloves you need to purchase, you’ll need to convert your measurement using a glove size chart.
Glove Size Chart for Conversions
If you need to convert your glove size, use the following general information:
- Extra Small: 7½ inches and smaller
- Small: 7½ – 8½ inches
- Medium: 8½ – 9½ inches
- Large: 9½ – 10½ inches
- Extra Large: 10½ – 11½ inches
- XXL: 11½ inches and larger
- Extra Small: 6½ inches and smaller
- Small: 6½ – 7 inches
- Medium: 7 – 7½ inches
- Large: 7½ – 8 inches
- Extra Large: 8 inches and larger
- XXL: N/A
Get the Gloves You Need at PalmFlex
When you or your company's employees need work gloves or disposable gloves, find what you need at PalmFlex. We offer a huge selection of gloves from leading brands. After you determine the glove size or sizes you need, order in bulk and enjoy volume discounts — the more you order, the less you pay. We also offer free shipping on orders over $80 in the continental U.S. When you buy from PalmFlex, you get quality products at value prices — and you get them quickly.
Browse our selection of gloves and get in touch with our customer service team for support.