Ironclad's Genuine Bullwhip Leather Ranchworx glove is exceptionally durable, super comfortable, and completely washable. Perfect for a wide
variety of heavy duty jobs.Features
- Genuine Bullwhip leather - washable and breathable.
- 4x4 vented knuckle protection.
- DuPont Kevlar reinforced Saddle and thumb.
- Double leather Rolltop fingertips.
- Rugged ArmorFlex finger sidewalls.
- Hidden Velcro Combo Cuff with extended wrist protection.
- Terry cloth sweat wipe.
- Padded palm.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers.
- Personal ID tag.
- All washable fabrics that are resistant to stretching, shrinking and hardening.
- Ranching, Farming, Forestry, Landscaping
- Lighting, Plumbing, HVAC, Sheet Metal
- Entertainment Grip, Heavy Equipment Operation
- Law Enforcement, Light Demolition
- Material Handling, Rigging, Search & Rescue
Author: w. r.
great for film electrician work- heat resistance of leather, with dexterity, and about half the price of "hot hands" gloves. wears out about the same speed as a pair of "hot hands." do not use in wet location work- wrapping cable with these while wet will tear them up, again, just like set wear "hot hands".