Ironclad's Cold Condition Waterproof gloves for men provides warmth, comfort and full dexterity in environments where water exposure is a factor. Ideal for high-dexterity tasks performed in cold and wet environments.Features
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable insert.
- Duraclad 600 reinforcements on fingers, saddle and thumb.
- Gorilla Grip reinforcements on palm for added protection and dexterity.
- DuPont Teflon treated shell repels additional water.
- Seamless Rolltop fingertips.
- Terry cloth sweat wipe.
- Bonded palm for excellent tool control.
- Pull tab and glove loop - keep gloves secured while on or off.
- Breathable, flexible fabrics designed for all day use.
- Personal ID tag.
- Washable fabrics that are resistant to stretching, shrinking and hardening.
- Cold Storage, Cold Weather, Sailing
- Air Terminal Services, Winter Resort Services
- Ocean Import/Export, Entertainment Grip
- Equipment Operation, Hand Tools
- Law Enforcement, Material Handling
- Plumbing, Power Tools, Ranching, Rigging
These cold condition waterproof gloves were replacements for the youngstown waterproof insulated gloves that were just to bulky for my work. These Ironclad gloves have been everything I have come to expect from Ironclad products. They are Warm and comfortable allowing me to do small tasks in my job. I have worn them outside for extended periods of time in 10 degree weather with great protection from the elements, the waterproof layer keeps the wind out and with the combination of the insulation layer makes this gloves the perfect one for me. Thanks Ironclad for another great product. Greg Thimgan Lincoln, NE