One 12-pack of the ideal gardening gloves, color purple, size extra small. Identical to the Atlas Touch.
For Sizes S-L, Please See Atlas 370 Dozen Gloves
These lightweight yet tough and durable gloves protect palms and fingertips without sacrificing comfort and sensitivity. Weeding, pruning, thinning — you can even pick up seeds with the Atlas 370!
The thin coating of Nitrile — a substance three times more puncture-resistant than rubber — provides great flexibility and an excellent grip for wet, slippery items. The nylon knit backing and elasticized wrist help them fit like a second skin.
Atlas 370s are machine-washable and come in colors as bright as a spring morning.
- The thin Nitrile coating provides excellent flexibility. Nitrile is stronger than rubber, protecting palms and fingertips.
- The seamless nylon knit liner increases comfort while it repels dirt, stains and contamination.
- The fingertips are soft and pliable enough for easy weeding.
- Wrist is elasticized, but no separate closure.
- Tough, durable and lightweight gloves.
- Provides excellent grip for wet, slippery and oily items.
- Gardening tasks like working in beds or planting
- General purpose applications
- Mechanical applications
- Assembly applications