Take advantage of great savings when you stock up and buy in bulk. The more you buy, the more you save!
PalmFlex means business:
PalmFlex is a leading supplier of work gloves and safety wear in the industrial and medical markets. For over thirty years, our staff has helped organizations like yours find the right products for specific applications.
PalmFlex has built strong trading relationships with manufacturers of high quality and dependable products. As a result, we are proud to offer excellent value on a wide selection of trusted brands.
Whether you are already familiar with the PalmFlex commitment to customer service and satisfaction, or you’re just getting to know us, we’d like to welcome you to our Business to Business (B2B) program!
PalmFlex is dedicated to your success:
- Personal service via phone and email
- Special sales and offers
- Government and military order support
- 30 day return policy
Here are more advantages to look forward to:
- Online shopping using purchase orders on approval of account
- We accept official purchase orders by fax at 425-883-1230
- Negotiated discounts for orders over $1,000
- Free shipping on orders over $80
- We collect sales tax only in Washington State
- All US Government organizations paying with a government credit card are tax exempt.
- Next business day shipping
- Net 30 day terms
- We ship internationally. Visit our International Orders page for details.
- Flexible payment options: check, credit card or PayPal
The minimum purchase amount to open an account is $200 and $100 thereafter.
To set up your account, please complete these three easy steps:
- Review our credit terms. Click here.
- Print and fill out one of these forms:
Credit Application PDF
- Fax your form along with a copy of your tax exemption certificate (only for WA customers) to: 425-883-1230
B2B status is subject to credit approval. Once your application has been received and reviewed, we will contact you.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers. Enjoy the traditional phone, email and fax ordering process or get quotes and submit purchase orders online. With an enhanced customer account system, you can manage your company’s profile, review order history, track orders, print invoices, and more.
How to Place a Purchase Order Online
- Upon approval of account, your status in our shopping cart will be set to “B2B”.
- Add products to your shopping cart and check out. Select “Purchase Order as your payment method.
- On the next screen enter your purchase order number and contact information.
- Click the “Submit Order” button.
We’re here to help! Call us at 800-856-4817 or send us a message here.
Thank you for the opportunity to do business together. It is greatly appreciated.