Showa Atlas 451 thermal gloves are designed with a cotton/polyester double napped acrylic liner, providing superb cold weather hand protection. They also have a rubber coating for puncture/abrasion resistance and excellent grip, perfect for a wide range of outdoor work.
- Puncture Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Excellent Grip
- Warm Liner
- PolyCotton/Acrylic liner.
- Tough natural rubber coating on a thicker, warmer liner ideal for cold weather chores and gardening.
- The breathable fleeced knit liner is napped and brushed to keep hands warm.
- The rubber coated palm protects from moisture.
- Rough grip helps handle wet slippery objects.
- Machine washable - will not shrink.
- Also available without warm liner in blue and black.