Now goes up to size XXL!
Showa Atlas 370 Nitrile Gloves in black are a great option for roofers, landscapers, mechanics, HVAC installers and other workers who need protection on the job with maximum dexterity. Showa Atlas 370 Nitrile Gloves are made of lightweight, nylon knit material and palm coated in nitrile.
Protect your palms and fingertips while improving tactile ability and dexterity. These nitrile work gloves are perfect for using hand tools, moving materials and even picking up very small objects. Feel what you are doing with Showa Atlas 370 Nitrile Gloves.
Also available in white, assorted colors, and individual colors. Size extra small available here.
View Spec Sheet
- Thin Nitrile coating for great flexibility.
- Nitrile coating protects palms and fingertips.
- Seamless nylon knit liner for improved comfort
- Repels dirt, stains and contamination.
- Fingertips designed for excellent dexterity.
- Elasticized wrist with no separate closure.
- Tough, durable and lightweight.
- Reliable grip for handling slippery, wet and oily items.
- Ideal for activities where precision is needed.
- Back of hand is breathable to keep hands cool and dry.
- Latex free
Have a large volume order? Request a bulk quote. Contact our team to learn more if you have any questions.