Showa Atlas 370 Black Nitrile Gloves are a great solution for landscapers, roofers, HVAC installers, mechanics, and other workers who need maximum dexterity and protection on the job. They are made of a lightweight, nylon knit material and have nitrile palm coating for superior grip.
Protect your fingertips and palms while improving dexterity and tactility. These nitrile work gloves are ideal for moving materials, using hand tools, and even picking up very small objects. Feel what you are doing with Showa Atlas 370 Black Nitrile Gloves.
Also available in white, assorted colors, and individual colors. Size extra small available here.
View Spec Sheet
- Thin Nitrile coating for great flexibility.
- Nitrile coating protects palms and fingertips.
- Seamless nylon knit liner for improved comfort
- Repels dirt, stains and contamination.
- Fingertips designed for excellent dexterity.
- Elasticized wrist with no separate closure.
- Tough, durable and lightweight.
- Reliable grip for handling slippery, wet and oily items.
- Ideal for activities where precision is needed.
- Back of hand is breathable to keep hands cool and dry.
- Latex free
Have a large volume order? Request a bulk quote. Contact our team to learn more if you have any questions.