The MaxiFlex® Endurance™ is designed as a breathable, flexible glove. The glove features raised micro dots for improved durability. It also provides more hand cushioning and protection for highly repetitive applications that require precision handling.
View Spec Sheet
- The MaxiFlex Endurance 34-846 is the most breathable glove on the market. It uses patented micro-foam nitrile coating, which allows air to pass through the glove while adding protection.
- The glove is thin and lightweight. It is 25% thinner than other nitrile coated gloves on the market, and it offers two times the mechanical performance.
- The glove is naturally form-fitting and mimics the hand’s position at rest. This increases comfort and helps reduce hand fatigue.
- Improved fingertip sensitivity - The glove uses the latest knitting technology to create smooth, rounded fingertips.
- Only the soft liner rests against the skin for maximum comfort.
- The textured micro dots offer superior grip and comfort in repetitive tasks.
- This glove comes with a cut resistance level of EN 388 1.
Orders over $80 ship free. Volume discounts are available, allowing you to save more the more you order! Interested in ordering PIP Maxiflex gloves in bulk? Request a custom quote. For more information, contact our team online.