Gloveworks (formerly called GlovePlus) Black Nitrile Gloves by Ammex are 50% thicker than the standard nitrile gloves. They provide a professional look and tough nitrile protection. These gloves deliver a reliable protective barrier for working with chemicals and other substances. Techs prefer this glove for its textured surface and high-quality fit and feel.
- 100% latex-free material
- Excellent puncture resistance and chemical protection, great fit, high tactile sensitivity
- Nitrile has three times the puncture resistance of latex
- 5 mil thick in the palm with 6-mil fingertips
- Micro-roughened surface and textured fingertips gives a dependable grip
- Polymer coating makes them easy on and off, and since they’re powder-free, there’s no residue to damage a perfect finish or an adhesive bond
- Black color hides dirt, grease, and grime to help maintain a clean, professional look
- Made from component materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- 100 gloves per box / 10 boxes per case
Have a large volume order of black nitrile gloves? Request a bulk quote today to earn special low pricing on your order. We also offer everyday volume discounts on all of our products. Feel free to reach out to our team online with any questions.