The Cordova OGRE™ brand gloves are designed for those down and dirty jobs that require gripping power and impact protection.
This glove features a Hipora® liner – a breathable, waterproof fabric. It protects against a wide-range of hazards, including those posed in wet environments. For added cold-protection, this glove is also lined with 70-Gram 3M Thinsulate™. It features a Hi-Vis lime spandex back and corded canvas palm. The back of the hand features thermo-plastic rubber (TPR) reinforcement and an Aramid®-reinforced fabric at the thumb crotch. The cuff is constructed of neoprene and provides TPR pull tabs for easy on-and-off.
- Dual-Lined with Hipora® + 3M Thinsulate™
- Hi-Vis Lime Spandex Back
- Corded Canvas Palm
- Thermo-Plastic Rubber (TPR)-Reinforced Knuckles, Fingers and Back of Hand
- Aramid®-Reinforced Fabric at Thumb Crotch
- Neoprene Cuff
- TPR Pull Tab
- Wet environments
- Construction (framing, wiring, demolition)
- Petrochemical industry
- Masonry Work
- Materials handling (bricks, metals, rebar, lumber)