The Cestus Pro Series Tow Grip 101 Gloves feature an industrial-strength cotton palm and back-of-hand impact resistance for the non-drilling positions on the rig. The industrial-strength, one-piece, padded cotton palm gives the user high dexterity for uses like operating machinery, and is reinforced with double stitching. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to metacarpals. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
View Spec Sheet
- Industrial-Strength, Dual-Layer, Padded Cotton Palm: Gives user responsive dexterity for operating machinery or other uses on top of durable and breathable cotton.
- Reinforced Zip-Grip Saddle: Gives glove added grip control, and reinforces a high-wear area.
- Kevlar Thread Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to palm.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Full back-of-hand protection for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Long-Cuff Design: Adds protection, comfort and tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Barrel & Drum Handling
- Bat Chain Puller
- Search & Rescue
- Heavy Construction
- Tool Pushing
- Iron Work