The Cestus 8015 HM Impact Gloves are heavy duty yet lightweight with a one-piece, DNX Grip, double stitched palm that adds grip control, durability and cut resistance. The reinforced saddle ensures durability and longevity in a high-wear area. Segmented three-layer foam and Thermo-Plastic Rubber protects the back of the hand, fingers and thumb from impact damage without sacrificing comfort.
View Spec Sheet
- One-Piece DNX Grip: adds grip control and cut-level two resistance.
- Double-Stitched Palm: adds durability and longevity to glove.
- Reinforced Saddle: adds resiliency in a high-wear area.
- Segmented Three-Layer Foam: adds back-of-hand impact protection.
- Segmented Thermo-Plastic Rubber: adds impact protection for full back of finger and thumb.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while glove is in use.
- Heavy Construction
- Oil/Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Barrel Drum Handling