The GenU™ II is a versatile glove that features a dual-layer, synthetic leather palm for a grip that feels like a second layer and protects against abrasion and minor lacerations. The palm’s double stitching matches the natural folds of the hand to ensure the glove doesn’t restrict hand movement, while adding durability. Breathable, form-fitting spandex on the back of the glove and the adjustable short cuff ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Dual-Layer, Synthetic Leather Palm: Adds tactile dexterity, and protects against abrasion and minor lacerations.
- Reinforced Saddle: Adds durability to a high-wear area that comes into contact with tools.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability and helps ensure gloves fit snugly.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while gloves are in use.
- Lumber Yards
- Autobody Repair
- Home & Garden
- Warehouse Work