The Cestus 5056 Deep Grip Winter glove is insulated and oil-resistant with a SkidX™ grip, one-piece palm that is double stitched on with Kevlar® thread for added grip control and durability. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) adds impact resistance for entire back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals. The durable, yet comfortable MicroSable™ interior lining insulates the glove and resists piling to add longevity and keep hand warm in cold weather.
View Spec Sheet
- MicroSable Interior Lining: adds insulation and resists piling for added longevity.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber: impact resistance for entire fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckle, and metacarpals.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar Thread Stitching: adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas.
- SkidX Grip: adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- Curved-Finger Design: matches natural contour of hand for less hand strain, preventing fatigue injuries.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Waterproof Membrane: ensures hands stay dry and warm while still being breathable.
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Heavy Construction
- Search and Rescue