Business to Business Credit Terms
PalmFlex's B2B program allows qualifying businesses and government agencies to utilize a billing system and expedite the order process so products for their staff and retail needs will flow more efficiently. In consideration for extending credit to you and your company, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of the PalmFlex credit policy:
- The minimum purchase amount to open an account is $200 and $100 thereafter.
- Terms are net 30 days.
- You will receive an individual invoice for every order you submit.
- Your invoice is your primary billing document.
- You agree to pay PalmFlex Inc. any reasonable costs associated with the collection of all past due amounts from you or your company, including collection agency and attorney fees.
- You authorize PalmFlex Inc. and any of its employees to investigate the information you have provided on your credit application and to contact your credit references.
- While credit limits will vary from company to company, we may increase your credit limit or reduce it depending on several factors which will include purchasing activity and payment history.
- We do not monitor your account for unauthorized use by your employees. If your account is in good standing, and if a representative from your company places an order, it will be processed.
- Mail payments to PalmFlex Inc., 14515 NE 67th Court, Redmond WA 98052
We welcome official purchase orders from federal, state and city agencies, educational institutions and hospitals, for business use. Simply fax your purchase order to us at 425-883-1230.
We will send you:
1) The merchandise to the shipping address that you specify.
2) A confirmation of your order by email or phone.
3) An invoice (please pay from invoice as we do not send out statements).
3) A tracking number when it is available.
To fill out a credit application, select one of the forms below
Fax your form along with a copy of your tax exemption certificate (only for WA customers) to: 425-883-1230
For our B2B page click here