Down to 0 Degrees Fahrenheit
Ironclad Tundra gloves provide full finger dexterity and rugged abrasion resistance for your toughest cold weather jobs.
- Ironclad's Cryoflex Insulation System. Waterproof, windproof, flexible, warm and durable.
- Breathable materials allow perspiration to escape from your hand.
- 120 gram insulation
- Flexible 3M Thinsulate insulation retains natural body heat .
- Rugged ArmorFlex outer shell.
- Dexterous design for control and handling.
- DuPont Kevlar reinforced knuckle protection.
- Large entry gauntlet cuff.
- Excellent grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Water repellant Clarino synthetic leather palm.
- Soft sweat wipe on thumb.
- Washable - resists stretching, shrinking and hardening. Hang to dry.
- Cold Storage, Cold Weather Work, Wind Resort Work
- Driver, Equipment Operation, Hand and Power Tool Use
- Landscaping, Material Handling, Ranching, Search & Rescue
I work at a mt resort and so far have worked in -10 degree weather. my hands stay warm the whole time. Except for 5 min when i was standing still for an hour or so. The only complaint i have about these Gloves are the fibers peel off a little where the fabrics come together. This doesnt affect the integrity of the glove but i had to find somthing on the negative side to say. These gloves are very rugged and i would recommend these gloves to anyone and i did to all my co- workers