King of Oil & Gas!
The KONGŪ Cut 5 Knit is CE EN388 level 5 and
ANSI/ISEA level 3. The Foamed-Nitrile palm is high viz and padded for
impact absorption. It's lightweight, breathable, and offers full KONGŪ
back of hand protection on the fingers, knuckles and metacarpal bones.
- Polyethylene Cut Resistant Yarn - CE EN388 Level 5, ANSI/ISEA Level 3
- Co-Developed by the Oil and Gas Industry's Safety Committee
- Padded, Hi-Viz Foamed-Nitrile Palm - Visibility, Grip an Impact Absorption
- Kong Metacarpal Protection - 80% Impact Absorption
- Kong Knuckle Protection - 90% Impact Absorption
- Kong Patent Pending Finger Protection - 76.4% Impact Absorption Offers Sidewall and Complete Fingertip Protection
- High Vis Palm
- Oil and Gas Drilling
- Extraction & Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Heavy Construction