Ironclad Cold Condition gloves are ideal for nearly any job performed in a cold environment while handling the most delicate or toughest of tasks.
- Windproof and breathable membrane.
- DuracladŽ 600 reinforcements in High -Water areas.
- Neoprene knuckle impact protection.
- Neoprene wrist closure for secure fit and to keep out the elements.
- Micro-Fleece Insulation for Warmth & Dexterity.
- DuPont" TeflonŽ Treated Shell & Palm for Oil and Water Repellency.
- HiporaŽ Membrane for Wind Resistance.
- Gorilla Grip Reinforcements on Palm for Added Protection and Dexterity.
- Pull Tab & Glove Loop - Keep Gloves Secured while On or Off.
- Terry Cloth Sweat Wipe.
- Breathable, Flexible, and 100% Machine Washable Fabrics.
- Cold Storage
- Equipment Operation
- Hand & Power Tool Use
- Material Handling
Author: Bill B
This is my second pair of ICC gloves, first pair is still usable after about four months of building log cabins. They do work faily well in cold weather, keeping my hands warm. The are great for hands on working with tools, hammer, and nails and such. for the price, I would say they are worth it.