Proflex 925 Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves by Ergodyne provide maximum back-of-hand impact protection as well as superior abrasion resistance, dexterity, and grip.
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against “chopping” blows
- Abrasion-resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration; hi-vis orange for hand signaling
- Non-slip Armortex® reinforcement zones on thumb saddle and index finger for enhanced protection, grip and durability
- Reinforced Kevlar® palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
- Heavy Construction
- Oil/Gas Drilling, Extraction, and Refining
- Tool Pushing
There have been no reviews for this product.