The ThermaFit Gloves are popular for cold weather chores and gardening. They have a cotton/polyester double napped acrylic liner that provides a cushion of air to protect hands from cold applications, as well as natural rubber coating on the palm and fingertips to offer excellent abrasion resistance. Features
- The Atlas 451 (300-I) ThermaFit has PolyCotton/Acrylic liner.
- The ThermaFit has a tough natural rubber coating on a thicker, warmer liner ideal for cold weather chores and gardening.
- The breathable fleeced knit liner is napped and brushed to keep hands warm.
- The rubber coated palm protects from moisture.
- Rough grip helps handle wet slippery objects.
- Machine washable - will not shrink.
- Janitorial work
- Refrigeration work
- Puncture Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant