Atlas 460 Cold Resistant Vinylove Gloves are fully coated with PVC to remain flexible, resist abrasions, and provide a rough grip for slippery materials. Acrylic lining keeps hands warm and dry.
Excellent as waterproof fishing gloves. Features
- Seamless acrylic liner flexes with the glove allowing freedom of movement and reducing the fatigue associated with working in cold environments.
- Lining keeps hands warm and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Special oil resistant formula withstands gasoline, kerosene oils and many acids and solvents.
- Fully coated with a waterproof PVC shell to resist chemicals and abrasion yet remains flexible in temperatures to -4░F.
- Special rough grip ensures excellent control in wet or dry conditions.
- Janitorial Work
- Refrigeration Work